We will have combined chapel this morning in the auditorium at 10:45. Let us honor God with our worship and honor our guest speaker with attention and respect and honor God with open hearts and ears, asking Him to speak to us what we each need to hear.
- TONIGHT!!! COME OUT AND SUPPORT OUR VARSITY MEN’S BASKETBALL TEAM AS THEY FACE MEADOWBROOK AT 6:00 pm FOR THE SOUTH CONFERENCE FCAL CHAMPIONSHIP. The game is at Countryside. Win or lose, they will be headed to Jacksonville on Friday for the FCAL state championship on Friday and Saturday against the teams from the NORTH CONFERENCE. GOCOUGARS!!!!
- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! To our JCL. The students earned “a ton” (Mr. Leino’s words) of awards which we will print and distribute later this week when we receive the final list from Oak Hall later this week. We are proud of all of our Latin students!!!!! Thank you for representing Jesus and Cornerstone and your families in an excellent manner.
- THIS FRIDAY…..HOUSE O will be providing the activities for HOUSE time. We await with eager anticipation.
- THURSDAY NIGHT is Awards night. You are all invited and those who received invitations should dress up as you will be going to the platform to receive at least one award. Please encourage your parents to attend as well.
- In chapel this morning, you will be presented with the options for Bible Study for this semester. Bible Studies will begin next Wednesday, February 6th . You will have the opportunity to choose between two book studies, each one relating to pertinent issues you face as you walk this earth as a passionate disciple of Jesus Christ. Listen carefully to the options.
- We will decide where we will eat lunch on a day by day basis this week. It might be rather cool on some days, especially if the sun is not out. We’ll make the decision by 11 each day and let you know.We will have combined chapel this morning in the auditorium at 10:45. Let us honor God with our worship and honor our guest speaker with attention and respect and honor God with open hearts and ears, asking Him to speak to us what we each need to hear.